FrontCube is a web design and development company has been successfully in business for 3 years by building a reputation for creating unique and beautifully designed and developed websites.
FrontCube has produced design work for clients such as Microsoft, Al Jazeera, Bacardi, Nawhals as well as smaller businesses and silicon valley based start-up companies.
- As the member of the FrontCube design team, you will be expected to produce original web design concepts for current and new clients using Adobe Photoshop.
- As the designer, you are expected to manage the project and lead the development team
- You will also be responsible for turning these design concepts into fully functioning websites, built using semantic HTML5/CSS3 to W3C standards.
You will be required to work enthusiastically with existing and new clients alike.
Inherent Qualities We Are Looking For
- Knows that the right design decision can make all the difference.
- Very passionate about design for the web and mobile.
- Has great visual taste, got a unique approach and has an inherent ability to determine what feels just right
- Adopts an attitude that there is always a better way of doing things and don’t mind throwing something out in favor of a better idea or implementation.
- Someone who is looking for an opportunity to join a very small company on the rise and believe in small team.
- Someone who enjoys managing his/her own time.
- Designing website concepts in Adobe Photoshop
- HTML5 – Semantic, clean markup
- Good sense of User experience
- Most of all – raw design talent and a passion to learn.
Candidate MUST be able to handcode HTML and CSS without the use of Dreamwaver and other web authoring IDEs.
Awesome to have…
- WordPress design integration
Location: Sri Lanka or Anywhere
How to apply
Send relevant work samples, and anything else that will make you stand out, to [email protected]. Include [WEB DESIGN GIG] in the subject of the email.
It doesn’t matter where you went to school, or if you even graduated. Doing great work and being driven to improve yourself and everything you touch is what matters.
If we think you may be a good fit we’ll be back in touch with step two of the application process.
We look forward to receiving yours.
Photo credit: Jeffrey Zeldman